Be sure and visit the official website at WhiteFeatherMovie.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm Back!

Hey guys! Beth here again. Sorry for being gone so long, I was busy working on a few shots for "The Carpenter's Return"

That was my first paid CGI-related job! I made the whole set in 50+ hours. Anyways, I'm back to work and slowly picking up speed again. I've made the frame for a bunk-bed in the Captain's Quarters (Fort Harrison interior). I've also made some silverware for the Cabin Interior set.
Yesterday, I had a bit of fun with my colonial costume and the Captain's desk. As the characters in the movie are all going to be lego characters, it wouldn't make sense to have a photo of a real person on the desk, so the picture below has nothing to do with the movie. I just thought it made a nice still life.



No comments: