Be sure and visit the official website at WhiteFeatherMovie.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Back to it!

Well, it's back to animation! The past few weeks I haven't had ANY time to work on this project, as I have been busy with the local Christian drama association as well as studying for my GED. That being said though, I've finally been able to spend a little bit of time here and there working on backgrounds again! ;-) Right now I've got all the furniture built also, and am working on the fire... That's been fun! Not only do I have to render "particles" for the glowing flame, but I also have to add background lights to make the cabin look like a fire is flickering inside. Who knows, I might add candles also since those always give a nice touch to a cozy cabin!

But anyway, just wanted to let you know that I haven't fallen off the edge of the earth. Hopefully I'm going to have enough time to make some serious progress in the next few days, so I'd better get off now and get back to creating my homestead scene...

No comments: