Be sure and visit the official website at WhiteFeatherMovie.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More Pictures!

Thought you might enjoy seeing some of the things I was working on today...  First picture here is of my work space.  I was messing around with backgrounds and setting up an outdoor scene, and I decided to take a quick screen shot while I was at it.


Also, I'd like your input (you're becoming a pretty important part of this production!) on what I should have George, the father, to wear.  Here is a picture from the book, which I'm basing a lot of my characters off of.


And here are two shots of my current LEGO guy.



As you can see, the first one has "socks" on, while the second one does not.  Although socks would look great on a real character, I'm tending to think they look funny on a LEGO guy.  Which style do you like better for my LEGO character?

1 comment:

Seth Sutherland said...

Thank you for your feedback everyone! I don't mind you leaving comments on here though, also... :-)

The vote was unanimous that I leave the socks off, so that is what I'm going to do.