Be sure and visit the official website at WhiteFeatherMovie.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Set Updates - Stage 1 completed for "Indian Village" set

Hey there! Just forced myself to stop working on the Indian Village set. I think it is about at the stage of the other sets. Boy, it's hard to back off of this one! So many details can be put into this one. Well, I've finished the wigwams and the ground, textures and all. Full size still shot takes 5.25 minutes to render with 1000 trees (less then half the amount I think it'll have for the final render).

Also, bonus today! Here are some pictures from the various sets. These are all in-complete. There are several more details I'm planning to add to all of them.




~~ Beth Ashton

3 comments:

Seth Sutherland said...

Looking REAL good Beth!! Great work!

shanky zylus said...

scarce the ,,,people

Seth Sutherland said...

Yeah, we're going to be adding people later.