Be sure and visit the official website at WhiteFeatherMovie.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Set Updates - Stage 1 completed on Fort Harrison Set

Just finished stage 1 on the Exterior Fort Harrison set. I think this set has the most vertices of any of the other sets, but I'm not sure. It did take the longest to render, though; a wide angle shot took exactly (down to the second) 9.5 minutes to render a single frame. There are several things I will modify later, but I'm going to get started on the Indian village set next, I think.

3 comments:

Seth Sutherland said...

Lookin' REAL good Beth!!

Unknown said...

that's when a 12-core processor and 32gb of ram come in handy!

Seth Sutherland said...

Haha no kidding Adam!! If only we had that... Oh well, I expect slightly faster render speeds with my iMac, but it will probably still be slow.